Galeria de Maquetismo, Scale models gallery

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Galeria de Maquetismo, Scale models gallery

Plastimodelismo Sin Misterios, Modelism with NO mysteries

Land Rover Wolf W.M.I.K G90 wheels set Def.Model 1/35

Ural
    Ural

Cantidad de envíos : 1862

Land Rover  Wolf  W.M.I.K  G90 wheels set   Def.Model 1/35 Empty Land Rover Wolf W.M.I.K G90 wheels set Def.Model 1/35

Mensaje  Ural Jue Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Another short review of this excellent wheels set.

They come 5 pieces in a cardboard box, inside plastic bag and with necesary mask to paint the wheels.
    Land Rover  Wolf  W.M.I.K  G90 wheels set   Def.Model 1/35 50620508

The wheels are ready for use, except an small conector that is in the down side of the wheels, since thay are weigth.

Land Rover  Wolf  W.M.I.K  G90 wheels set   Def.Model 1/35 50620509
    The kit himself comes with excellent wheels, nicely done, but in rubber and plastic, a combination that I dont like ANY, since they never looks right, are difficult to paint, and the rim and the "real rubber" never looks together as they should look like real one.

Land Rover  Wolf  W.M.I.K  G90 wheels set   Def.Model 1/35 50620503
    The good news is that Def Models make many sets, one of them with exactly the same kind of rims and pattern than the ones in the kit, they also produce another sets with differents rims.

Land Rover  Wolf  W.M.I.K  G90 wheels set   Def.Model 1/35 50620506
    Size is amost the same in both cases.

Land Rover  Wolf  W.M.I.K  G90 wheels set   Def.Model 1/35 50620507
    And about the usual trouble of the marked wheels, that they all fit in the kit in the same position, Def Model decide to make two kind of marked wheels, so, if you pay attention, you can put one of each kind on each side, and the mark is not SO notorious like the ones that fit all with the mark in the same position

Thanks to my wallet again!

Best regards to all!

Henry Ghisolfo

Fecha y hora actual: Vie Abr 26, 2024 9:03 am